We should know in a couple weeks.
anyone have info on football schedule changes...who's pickin' up who to fill the slots?
We should know in a couple weeks.
I heard rumor of major district shake up maybe putting D2 schools in a district and the D1 schools in one. Is Region D, about to pick up some region C schools, I heard that the other day two. Maybe Holston, and Patrick Henry moving to the CMD.
I dont believe either scenario happens. It would be way too difficult to put all D1 and D2 in districts together and make everyone happy. Also I dont see Holston coming to the CMD, or PH for that matter.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
down the road, yeah, anything could be moved.
But nothing will change in the next month (UNLESS one school gets moved)... we're too close to the next cycle. Any major moves will go into effect Fall 2013.
I agree....Heard that most of the teams affected were not making any real changes till after tonights Wise SB meeting just in case they change there mind again
Bookmarks